- What is instasmile
- What is instasmile?
- What is instasmile made from?
- What is the difference between the Classic and Dynamic instasmile?
- Can I still buy the Platinum product?
- How many shades are there to choose from?
- Why do you no longer offer straighter or natural designs?
- Does it hurt?
- Do I need to see a dentist?
- Will it damage my own teeth?
- Can I eat and drink with my instasmile?
- Can I smoke in them?
- Can I kiss with them in?
- Will they stain?
- Will I have a lisp?
- How long does instasmile last?
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Am I suitable?
- I have missing teeth, can I use instasmile?
- Which instasmile is best for me?
- I suffer from excessive plaque or tooth decay, can I still use instamile?
- Does it cover discoloured teeth?
- Will my tooth be visible where my instasmile clips on?
- I have crowns, bridges, veneers or implants, can I use instasmile?
- I suffer from severe gum disease or severe gum recession, can I use instamile?
- I have a fixed braces or a fixed retainer, can I use instasmile?
- I have loose or brittle teeth, can I use instamile?
- I have an underbite and/or a crossbite, can I use instasmile?
- I have heavily ground down teeth, can I use instasmile?
- How much does instasmile cost?
- Can I spread the cost?
- Payment Plans
- Can I change the date of my payments?
- Will my order be delayed if I pay using a payment plan?
- What if I miss any payments?
- What if I need to change the card number on my payment plan?
- Partial.ly - Do I need to create a Partial.ly account to open a payment plan?
- Partial.ly - How do I create a Partial.ly account?
- Partial.ly - How do I log into my Partial.ly account?
- Partial.ly - Does Partial.ly require a credit check to open a payment plan?
- Partial.ly - Does Partial.ly accept PayPal?
- Partial.ly - What payment methods does Partial.ly accept?
- Partial.ly - My payment method was lost, stolen or cancelled. How can I add a new payment method?
- Partial.ly - When will I receive my order?
- Partial.ly - I never received my order. What can I do?
- Partial.ly - Who is the merchant of my plan?
- Partial.ly - Can I change my payment schedule?
- Partial.ly - Can I cancel my payment plan after it has been opened?
- Zip - What is Zip?
- Zip - How can I contact Zip?
- Zip - What does it cost to use Zip?
- Zip - Are there late fees?
- Zip - Is there a hard credit check?
- Zip - How do refunds to the customer work?
- Zip - What payment types are accepted?
- Zip - Who can use Zip?
- Zip - Where can I review my plan?
- Zip - Is there a limit to how much I can spend on Zip?
- Order Process
- What is the order process?
- What happens after I place my order?
- Can I track my order?
- How long does it take?
- Can I change my shade?
- Can I change to a different product / solution?
- How do I contact you?
- What is your refund policy?
- What is a self-impression kit?
- My impression was unsuccessful, what happens next?
- How do I take my own impressions?
- How do I order a replacement impression kit?
- How do I send my impression kit back to you?
- I've sent my impressions back to you, what happens next?
- How do I put in and take out my instasmile?
- My instasmile feels tight, is this normal?
- My instasmile is the wrong shade
- I have a lisp
- How do I clean my instasmile?
- How do I store my instasmile?
- Does my instasmile come with a warranty?
- What is covered in the 12-month extended warranty?
- Can I return my instasmile?
- My instasmile has broken
- I want to re-order
- Do you deliver to my country?
- Can I track my delivery?
- My package has been returned to you as undeliverable, what does that mean?
- My package hasn't arrived yet?
- When will I receive my impression kit?
I have a fixed braces or a fixed retainer, can I use instasmile?
Share this article
Sadly no, as these would affect you making an accurate impression, or having a secure and accurate fitting product. If you currently have a fixed retainer of any kind you will need to wait until this is removed before you would be suitable to wear an instasmile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.