- What is instasmile
- What is instasmile?
- What is instasmile made from?
- What is the difference between the Classic and Dynamic instasmile?
- Can I still buy the Platinum product?
- How many shades are there to choose from?
- Why do you no longer offer straighter or natural designs?
- Does it hurt?
- Do I need to see a dentist?
- Will it damage my own teeth?
- Can I eat and drink with my instasmile?
- Can I smoke in them?
- Can I kiss with them in?
- Will they stain?
- Will I have a lisp?
- How long does instasmile last?
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Am I suitable?
- I have missing teeth, can I use instasmile?
- Which instasmile is best for me?
- I suffer from excessive plaque or tooth decay, can I still use instamile?
- Does it cover discoloured teeth?
- Will my tooth be visible where my instasmile clips on?
- I have crowns, bridges, veneers or implants, can I use instasmile?
- I suffer from severe gum disease or severe gum recession, can I use instamile?
- I have a fixed braces or a fixed retainer, can I use instasmile?
- I have loose or brittle teeth, can I use instamile?
- I have an underbite and/or a crossbite, can I use instasmile?
- I have heavily ground down teeth, can I use instasmile?
- How much does instasmile cost?
- Can I spread the cost?
- Payment Plans
- Can I change the date of my payments?
- Will my order be delayed if I pay using a payment plan?
- What if I miss any payments?
- What if I need to change the card number on my payment plan?
- Partial.ly - Do I need to create a Partial.ly account to open a payment plan?
- Partial.ly - How do I create a Partial.ly account?
- Partial.ly - How do I log into my Partial.ly account?
- Partial.ly - Does Partial.ly require a credit check to open a payment plan?
- Partial.ly - Does Partial.ly accept PayPal?
- Partial.ly - What payment methods does Partial.ly accept?
- Partial.ly - My payment method was lost, stolen or cancelled. How can I add a new payment method?
- Partial.ly - When will I receive my order?
- Partial.ly - I never received my order. What can I do?
- Partial.ly - Who is the merchant of my plan?
- Partial.ly - Can I change my payment schedule?
- Partial.ly - Can I cancel my payment plan after it has been opened?
- Zip - What is Zip?
- Zip - How can I contact Zip?
- Zip - What does it cost to use Zip?
- Zip - Are there late fees?
- Zip - Is there a hard credit check?
- Zip - How do refunds to the customer work?
- Zip - What payment types are accepted?
- Zip - Who can use Zip?
- Zip - Where can I review my plan?
- Zip - Is there a limit to how much I can spend on Zip?
- Order Process
- What is the order process?
- What happens after I place my order?
- Can I track my order?
- How long does it take?
- Can I change my shade?
- Can I change to a different product / solution?
- How do I contact you?
- What is your refund policy?
- What is a self-impression kit?
- My impression was unsuccessful, what happens next?
- How do I take my own impressions?
- How do I order a replacement impression kit?
- How do I send my impression kit back to you?
- I've sent my impressions back to you, what happens next?
- How do I put in and take out my instasmile?
- My instasmile feels tight, is this normal?
- My instasmile is the wrong shade
- I have a lisp
- How do I clean my instasmile?
- How do I store my instasmile?
- Does my instasmile come with a warranty?
- What is covered in the 12-month extended warranty?
- Can I return my instasmile?
- My instasmile has broken
- I want to re-order
- Do you deliver to my country?
- Can I track my delivery?
- My package has been returned to you as undeliverable, what does that mean?
- My package hasn't arrived yet?
- When will I receive my impression kit?
How do I order a replacement impression kit?
Share this article
Our NEW and EXCLUSIVE ‘No Stress’ Impression Kit which can be used multiple times (if needed) Our NEW kit is proven to be our easiest and most effective impression system to date, so you shouldn't need to repurchase a kit.
Our NEW ‘No Stress’ impression kit is pre-loaded with putty, all you need to do is heat the tray following the instructions and away you go! Your impression system is reusable, so don't worry if you need to try again..
For more information on our ‘No Stress’ impression process and to download / print the instruction booklet visit: Impression Kit Guide
Remember, an accurate impression will result in a great fitting custom made veneer so please follow all instructions carefully.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.